What is the policy for trash containers?

Trash containers must be stored where it is not visible from any street, common area or lot. Please see this page for more information.

Who plants trees and provides lawn service in our area?

Landscapers that work in our area and are familiar with our CCRs requirement. Please see the attached document for more information. 

These local companies are known to provide quality tree planting and removal services. We also have the Texas Tree Planting Guide provided by the Texas Forest Service that you might find helpful in selecting a new tree for your yard.

If you have used another company and would like to add them to the list for your neighbors, please email name of company, person to contact and the contact number to office@hoapartners.net and we will add them to the list.

    Who do I contact if a street light is out?

    Street lights are owned and maintained by the City of College Station Utilities department. Please visit the City of College Station website to report the issue here.

    Who do I contact about a traffic light issue, street drainage concern, or parking concern?

    Please visit the City of College Station website here to report a concern regarding parking, street drainage or traffic lights.

    Can I have a garage sale?

    The HOA has no restrictions on garage sales, we request that you do not place signage on street signs, stop signs or light post. Any signs need to be removed by the end of the day. Please see the link regarding the City of College Station's Code of Ordinances on Garage Sales. Click here to see the City of College Station code ordinance.

    Who do I contact about animal & noise complaints?

    Please see the attachment below. Thank you!

    What do I have to do to repair or replace my Cedar and Metal Fence?

    Please see the information from the ACC attachment below.